Situated on a stunning location, a fivestar luxury resort with breath taking view and attentive service.
Rayavadee is located at the heart of the stunning Phra Nang Peninsular on the edge of Railay Beach, nestles in the amidst tropical gardens and coconut groves against a backdrop of Krabi\'s famous great cliff view and the clear waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort offers stylish, five-star accommodation, fine cuisine, unique relaxation spas with warm, attentive service.
|HOTEL FACILITIES||Pool Villa Meeting Room Fitness Room|
PHOTOS ( click to enlarge )
- Swimming Pool : One outdoor swimming pools with child area and jacuzzi
- Restaurant : Raya Dining (Innovative Cuisine), Kurua Phranang (Thai), Raitalay Terrace (Beach Restaurant), The Grotto (Cave Dinning)
- Spa & Massage : The Rayavadee Spa
- Other Facilities : Outdoor Banquet Area, Bar, Beach, Beauty Salon, Conference Room, Convenience Store Nearby, Sauna (in Spa), Fitness, Gift Shop, Internet Corner (FOC), Jacuzzi, Laundry Room, Library, Lounge, Squash Court, Table Tennis, Non Smoking Room, Tennis Court, Tour Desk, Water Sports Center
- Check In : 14:00
- Check Out : 12:00
- Acceeptable Cards : VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS
- Internet Access : Public Area (Free), Guest Room (Free)
- Airport Transfer : ASK
- OTHER SERVICES : 24H Security, DVD Rental, Baby Cot Rental, Baby Sitting, Book Rental, Butler Service, Concierge, Cooking Class, Boat Cruising, Japanese Speaking Staff, Laundry Service, Massage, Medical Service, Newspaper, Water Sports, Room Service, Pool Activities, Yoga Class
*The rates quoted are in Thai Baht per room per night for both single and double occupancy ( Exept 2 Bed room are 4 pax,3 Bed room are 6 pax).
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
* Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast.
* A child/children 1 year or under sharing a room with adults without using an extra bed will not be charged.
*There is a minimum stay period end of the year and New Year holidays. For more information please contact us.
|Click to open larger map||